He’s a good egg, that Dad of yours, isn’t he? Well they say the way to a man’s heart is via his stomach and at IndiMex, we’ve got the cure for an empty belly!! Chef GJ is, himself, a devoted Dad to two gorgeous kids. He loves nothing more than to share a meal with them. Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity for sons and daughters – no matter the age – to treat their beloved Dad to a couple of hours of family time, complete with yummy food. Here’s how you can fill Dad’s belly at IndiMex!!
Drag Dad out of bed and get down to IndiMex! The coffee is awesome (it’s our own special IndiMex signature blend!) and the food is scrumptious! Choose from traditional bacon and eggs, pancakes, Eggs Benedict or our Good Morning Amigo or IndiMex Big Brekkie. We guarantee it’ll wipe the yawn right off Dad’s face and replace it with a huge, beaming smile!! Breakfasts start at $5.95 and are available from 8am to 11am.
If Dad must have a lie in, noooo problemo!! We have a cool Father’s Day lunch offer from 11am.
Buy any main meal over $14.95 and receive a HAPPY FATHER’S DAY UPGRADE for just $7.95!
• Cream of Chicken Corn Soup + Garlic Bread as a starter
• Chocolate Brownie for dessert
And then there’s the cruise-y Dad who really likes to take his time celebrating. All good, amigos!! Father’s Day dinner at IndiMex is a choice of a la carte from our already spectacular menu, OR take advantage of our special set menu for just $35 per person!
Entrée – Choose one of the following:
- A combination platter of Chicken Tikka, BBQ Lamb Cutlet, Fish Tikka with Greens and Mint Raita
- Guacamole Dip and Tortilla Chips, Chimosa and Paneer Tikka
Mains – Choose one of the following:
- Butter Chicken OR Fish and Prawn Tikka Masala with Rice, Raita and Naan
- Burrito Chicken OR Enchilada Lamb with Biryani Rice, Daal Makhani, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Salsa Mexicana
- Grilled Barramundi with Garlic Prawns OR Sirloin Steak with Garlic Prawns in Cream Pepper Sauce, served with Salad and Fries
- Cheesecake or Kulfi (Indian Ice Cream)
MUST BOOK to avoid disappointment!
Call us now on 3394 1000.